Monday, June 1, 2009

First day at Camp!!!

Hello my awsome peeps, I miss you all like crazy!!!!! Love you guys!!! Soooo.....the core-staff consists of me, Carrie (26), Jonah(19 or 20), Mike(20 or 21), and Abby(23 or 24?) (but she's a director this week so she's not with us.) Ah my story from last night, Im staying in the downstairs of the main house, and I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and stuff getting ready for bed and all. Well I guess Jonah and Mike didn't know we (me and Morgan who is 9) and they came in through the back door and all I heard was people coming in and Im all ...hello? It was one of those you had to be there things but anyway we all scared each other. Also Im like the probie...makes me sad. This morning Maretha was all Jonah, Mike, Carrie, kaitlin is under you just order her around...Im like hey we are equals!!!!!! lol....But when we had to meet the campers Sarge (Mike L. camp director) introduced me as their granddaughter so It makes up for it. Actually Jonah saved my behind, cuz they rearranged they kitchen and I was supposed to put stuff up before this and that and Im like um...where? So yeah Jonah was very helpful. Im working under Carrie this summer but she's awsome soo its all cool! She is an amazing driver!!!! *teehee* and Mike is like new kid Im gonna go clean the gator now...and Since Abby is directing this week I haven't talked to her. However since today was check in day we didn't do much soo 2morrow the real work begins...um.....yeah well love u guys! Miss ya!
skittles
ps dont know when I'll be able to update next so plz be patient

1 comment: