Thursday, June 18, 2009

A little mix of everything!

1st on my agenda random "band" stuff.

1: My sister thought Relient K was a person...actually she thought Matthew Thiessen was Relient K (thats partly my fault) ha-ha.

2: I was cropping some of the pics from a Hawk Nelson Concert I went to and I came across a pic I took of this guy @ worlds of fun and I was all like who's he? Carrie was all is it Hawk or Nelson?

2nd Spirit Camp is here!!!!!!! They are amazing they do meals on wheels in the mornings, play great games, and have awsome worship services!!!!! Im sooo glad they're here there's so many of them and that means more work for us but its worth it!!!!! They have one counsler (Jeff) and he is great! He loves God with everything that he has and he's here for himself just as much as he is the campers, he gets up at 3 in the morning and still has more energy than any of the campers by far! Next week we get middle school spirit camp. I only have two more weeks, Im leaving on July 4th, and then Im moving to Kansas *sadness* my dad is going to start and church with the Free Will Baptist home mission board in kansas. Im not looking forward to the move at all but I know its what God wants for us so Im going to have to deal with it. I'll miss all my friends...however here are some camp moments that "helped" me deal with the move.....

Me: Im moving to Kansas

Mike: Where at in Kansas?

Me: They didn't tell me

Mike: It doesn't matter no where in Kansas is good.



Me: ...and he told me through e-mail!!!

Carrie: Yeah I knew this morning.

Me: YOu found out before me!?!?!?

Carrie: Yeah I was just letting you talk.

Me:...oh



Jonah: When?

Me: July sometime

Jonah: Where?

Me: Kansas

Jonah: suckfest!!



(no offense to anyone in Kansas, I like it I just would like to stay...here)



My back is better!!!! They anionted me and prayed over me so praise God!!! Well thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment