Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moments at Camp

So these are little moments at camp, some of them will make no sense and you might not think they're funny, but Im sharing them anyway!

Carrie: *singing* Oh, its fun to be a winner but its better to be a sinner...
Mike: um....thats not how it goes
Carrie: yeah I knew that

Morgan: So...Jonah I hear you're marrying a fish. (he kissed a fish)
Jonah: Yup
Mike: *something*
Jonah: What?
Mike: Its bad
Jonah: Tell me
Mike: I said the fishes name is Kelsy
Jonah: ...
Mike: Told you it was a bad joke.

Me: ...
Jonah: ...
Me: ...
Jonah: *picks up 80 lbs of cement* Lets play Hot Potatoe

Mike: *over radio* Kathrine could you come to the kitchen
Carrie: *over radio* Its not Kathrine and she's coming
Me: *walks into kitchen*
Mike: Sorry I called you Kathrine over the radio.....so
Me: *puts up two plates* Its okay
Mike: You need a ride anywhere?
Me: Back to the house.

Hunter ( 6 yrs old): Spell I CUP!!!!
Me: Kay....I-C-U-P
Hunter: *laughs* she said I see you pee!!!!!
Jonah: *attempt at scary voice* That was innapropraite
Me: ...sorry?

Scott (counsler guy): *over radio* HELP!!!!
Carrie: *over radio* What???
Scott: *radio* I have a dead fish! It needs CPR
Carrie: *radio* okay?

Me: There's a dead fish
Camper: Is it Full?
Me: Yeah its dead...
Camper: No, is it full?
Me: Yes its completely dead.
Camper: *sigh* Its dead because we killed it, its not full....the "meat" is gone.
Me: *rows away from the shore in canoe*

Camper 1: *screams* Oh my Gosh!!!! (they're in a canoe)
Camper 2: WHAT??
Camper 1: A gaint fish is following us!!! (they're also at fishing camp)
Camper 2: Oh My Gosh!!! *rows frantically*
Camper 1: There's two of them
Camper 2: *screams*
Camper 1: *laughs hysterically*

Sarge: What is that?
Me: My personal loaf of bread.
Sarge: How come you -
Me: Cause Alice likes me more than she likes you.
Sarge: *reaches for it, I block him* I write the checks.
Me: I eat bread.

so...those are some of the camp moments I know some of them might not be funny or make much sense but I hope you enjoyed them.

1 comment: