Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Slip, Sliding, and Working our Way around Camp

So this week we have lead camp, (which is 4 deaf ppl) and its pretty cool. They bring all their own stuff so we're eating at the house. The kitchen floor is tile and Mike slid across the floor, then I fell into a wall bounced of the chair a flew across the room. I barely missed Carrie's ankle (se sprained it). I feel sad cause I might leave next week instead of in 2 weeks, because I hurt my back really bad and I can't work so if it doesn't get better they're thinking about sending me home. It started hurting yesterday when me and Mike were building shelves and he left to talk to Sarge and when he got back I was on the floor and I couldn't get up, he had to help me. We went to the doctor and they said they think its a mix of my Kidneys and just straining my back so...thats not good! They anointed me and prayed over me and I got better but when I was getting out of bed my whole lower back like popped, and it hurts to move! So I hope I get better....If my back hurts I want to go home cause I wont be able to work, but I said I would be here for a month and I want to be able to finish my month. So....thats it!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your back! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your doing better soon!!

    ReplyDelete